Sunday, February 9, 2014

End of 2013 and the Beginning of 2014

Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. So much so that I begin listening to Christmas music November 1. [My students love me for it...NOT! (That's okay, they are young...they have time yet.)]
This Christmas was extra special for a few reasons. One, my sweet niece is around, as well as my favorite little boy, Zane. Reason two, my good friend got engaged to her boyfriend of SEVEN years! I couldn't be happier for them and cannot wait to be a part of their special day. Christmas was filled with lots of family time and friend time. (Sorry this post-like many- will be filled with lots o' pictures) Then New Years Eve rolled around and I spent a low key night with dear friends at their newly renovated home. Needless to say I have thoroughly enjoyed my Christmas break! So before I begin rambling here is my picture recap of the holidays.
Mackenzie Taylor's First Christmas

All my nieces and nephews

Zane's Second Christmas
(The next photos are not in order for some reason-sorry!)
Oh...and did I mention that I got to see Mr. Timberlake in November? Because I did!! And yes, as a matter of fact I did scream and act like a 12 year old girl. And lost my voice. I mean look how close I was to him! It was one of the best nights of my life, no lie.
Mackenzie is almost 6 months and she loves pancakes! Look at her red hair!
At Kirsten's (middle)  engagement party. February 2014

John turned 25 so his sweet wifey threw him a surprise party in December. 
Kirsten and I at the Justin Timberlake Concert- pre losing our voices
 Of course I said yes to being a bridesmaid in Kirsten and Kurt's wedding!
In November I had my students over for a Girls Craft Night.
And finally, the night Cassie and I found out that Kirsten and Kurt were engaged. So excited for them and all the wedding festivities! Twenty fourteen is off to such a great start and can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment