Sunday, February 9, 2014

Will You Be My Valentine?

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays! I think that it is so fun to show people how much you mean to them, especially on February 14. I wanted to get a little something for my students for the special day, but didn't really want to get them candy. I also didn't want to have to spend a lot of money since I have fourteen little Valentines to buy for! ;) One day I just so happened to be at one of the greatest places on earth, Target, and got the perfect idea! In the Target Dollar Spot (they seriously have amazing gifts and knick knacks for a dollar) and saw the cutest fortune cookie erasers. They came in packs of six and three colors. Here's what I came up with and what will be on my students' desks this Thursday.
This is what the package looks like. I typed up a little note to put in them that says "Fortune-ate to be your teacher!" Gotta love a cheesy pun! ;)


And here is the final product!


As you can see, super cheap and super easy! Hope my kiddos like them! (They are always needing erasers so this is perfect for them!) Also, my coworker/friend reminded me that we were coming upon our 100th day of school so I made these for my students as a little gift for the 100th Day! Gotta love ideas from Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment