Monday, November 11, 2013

Formally Introducing Mackenzie Taylor

Well this post is so long overdue, to say the least. On August 18, 2013 my sweet niece was born! She was perfect...let me tell you! She is the first baby girl since I was born, so as you can imagine Mackenzie is just a little spoiled. ;)

She is deeply loved by all and she is growing and changing so much already. Girl is not even 3 months and has already rolled over from her back to her belly! (In case that didn't blow your socks off, most babies don't do that until at least 4-6 months!) Guess she is trying to keep up with her older brothers and sister. Sheesh!

I got to keep that sweet baby doll all day this past Friday, and we had a blast! (My school gave us the day off because we had conferences last week. So nice to have a break!) We did lunch and a little Christmas shopping with my mom. Growing baby slept almost the entire time! Below are some more pics of Mackenzie. My most current ones are still on my phone, so these are a little old.


Wearing the headband I bought her!
Also, on an unrelated note, I have been looking for a few good books to tie me over until Emily Giffin's newest book come out in May of 2014. I saw this giveaway from the Christian romance author, Julie Lessman, and am so excited to start reading A Light in the Window! I went to school with the author's daughter and we also cheered together. I have never read any of her books, but like I said, can't wait to start this one! Especially since her daughter is the cover model, how fun is that?! Check out her website and the promo video here. Who doesn't love a good romance novel?! Especially one written from a Biblical view!

Happy Reading---and don't worry more pictures of Little Miss to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment