Monday, October 14, 2013

Zane's First Birthday

Remember this little guy...?
Well he turned ONE year old on August 10! (I know, I know...late!) His mommy and daddy threw a small party to celebrate the blessing that he is. This sweet baby boy has brought so much joy and happiness into this world since the day he was born and I am so honored to be his "Auntie Meghan". I love this little guy so much my heart aches!!


Photos were hung of Zane from each month of his life during his first year. Can't believe how much he has changed!

Table full of yummy food!

I made a "chalkboard" sign of all things Zane

His sweet momma working hard on the yummy food

Just a little game of Peek-a-Boo

So much love!

Tearing into gifts!


Of course one of his favorite pressies was from none other than yours truly... ;)

Giving my little buddy some lovin'

Telling secrets and giving Eskimo kisses

Cake time!


We take really great pictures...try to not be jealous...


 M&V...what a great party to celebrate your wonderful boy! Looking forward to many more birthday parties filled with last minute crafts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment