Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Good morning blog world, and happy weekend! This weekend is jam packed for me, but I wanted to share some of my favorite products before all the weekend festivities begin.

First, Emily Giffin (one of my most fav authors) has a new book coming out, THIS TUESDAY! I can't even tell you how pumped I am. And to put icing on the cake, she is coming to St. Louis August 3 for a book tour. Woo! You better believe I will be there, front and center! Her new book is Where We Belong. Go pre-order yourself a copy and RSVP to her book tour...you'll be glad ya did! ;)
Via Google
I found myself a new mascara, and I'm in love people! It's Maybelline's Mega Plush line, I use the Blackest Black. Check it out and fall in love too!
Via Google
And finally is a little something called Baby Lips. This stuff is magic in the form of lip balm. I have Peach Kiss and Cherry Me. They are lightly scented and  tinted and super moisturized. Can't get enough of this stuff.
Via Google. How cute are these?
Well, I better get off of here and get ready for the day's events. What are your fun weekend plans or products you can't get enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment