Friday, March 4, 2011

Sour Lemons!

For the past eight weeks I have been taking an Economics for Educators course. THANK THE LORD IT IS OVER!!! This class was so hard and there was too much work for an eight week class. For our final project we had to either read a book and write a report or create a children's book and short video to explain at least five concepts of economics for kids. I decided to be creative and create a book and film. It is really cheesy but I got an A! ha My sweet friend, Lindsey, helped me film it and then I edited on my wonderful MacBook. Hope you enjoy the video and get a good laugh out of it!

2 comments:

  1. you are adorable. i'm glad you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marta!!! I miss you boo!! Let's Skype soon! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete