Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Best Dad In the World!

Okay, so I know many say this, but I HAVE THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!! Some might say, "Meghan, what makes your dad great?" Well....here's why: not only is he loving and so supportive of who I am and what I do but he is getting me a:

PUPPY!!! 

AHHHHH!!! Okay, let me just say that I have wanted a puppy my ENTIRE life. Every time when my parents would call me out of my room for anything growing up I would wish and pray that they would have a puppy for me. Well, my dad finally cracked and we will soon have a new addition to the family! I might be a little premature on blogging about this since we don't know what color she will be or exactly when we can bring her home, but I'm just so darn excited I can't help myself! haha

My little baby will be a British Labrador Retriever (they are smaller than standard labs) and her name will be Millie. We have pretty much decided on a breeder and are just waiting to get the process going. The breeder has two litters that will be born this month and will be ready to come home sometime in May. AHHH! I just can't believe that my dad is getting me a puppy! No words can explain my excitement and how grateful to my dad I am. He is such a loving person and he treats me like a princess. SUCH AN AWESOME DAD!

I know that May is still a ways away, and I'm sure my family/friends are going to be so annoyed by how much I talk about my Millie girl until then, but this is so huge and such a blessing. I've already found a super cute collar that I want to get her, Mimi Green Collars , my faves are 'Apple', 'Bridget' and 'Caroline'. Let me know what you think. Millie could be black, fox, or yellow, just depending on the litter.
Once I get pictures of Millie (well once she is born, that is) I will post them! I cannot wait to get her, hurry up May!! Oh, and did I mention that my dad also surprised me with my favorite Girl Scout Cookies, Samoas? See, he's great!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment