Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Times, Good Friends

Photo taken by the talented Melissa Howell
Well this weekend was Mardi Gras and this was the first year I went to Soulard for the parade. It was freezing cold and wet outside, but it was so much FUN! I went with a few of my sorority sisters and we stayed for the first hour of the parade. We stood in front of the crowd for most of the time we were there but when we were walking back to the MetroLink we got more beads walking back than we did standing and waiting for the floats. Even though I was cold the rest of the day it was well worth it! I had fun with my sisters and got a TON of beads (but don't worry I didn't earn them, just caught them! haha!)

Later that night I went to Satchmo's Bar and Grill in Chesterfield and listened to this up and coming country music artist. His name is Johnny Henry and man is he talented! He was accompanied by Rob Boyle and Kady and Andrea. It was such a fun night and there were SO many people. Check out the  Johnny Henry Official Site and see if you can come to any shows.

To end the weekend I went to watch Erin compete in her Gymnastics meet. She did such a good job!

Good weekend, but back to reality tomorrow and cleaning all day. But at least I like doing that kind of stuff and I can't wait to get my house organized!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for coming to Erin's meet! You were a trooper...and I know it meant alot to her. Don't forget to schedule a Michael Jackson night in between all that cleaning!

    ReplyDelete